Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: so somebody emailed me from hereee

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lovebuzz!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2000
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I think it was 2cute biggrin

    About the background being 'fixed' rrright ?

    Here's what I got typed in my control panel, no spaces tho, you know... before and after the < and >'s...

    < body background = "http:www.blahblahblah.com.blahblah.gif" bgproperties = "fixed" >

    Sorry I took so long, I don't check my hotmail address all that often. Hope that helps.

    ------------------
    Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    eeeeeeyeeeeeaaaaahhhh!! FUCKin right!! *jumps around* I DID IT!!! sorry..had a shit day and have to celebrate the small things biggrin

    Yep, it was me, and no problem...knew you'd get back to me sooner or later....THANKS buzzy! smile

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

    Quitcherbitchen!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lovebuzz!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2000
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are most welcome, and really, don't be such strangers !!! Come on overrrr !!!

    (and yer right, it looks kick ass !!!)

    ------------------
    Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Something changed...I really need to pay more attention to detail...*L*

    ------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
    Our Place

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lovebuzz!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2000
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I likes this moving blue background a way lot.

    I've had a few backgrounds up that move, and all anybody ever did was whine bitch and complain about em.


    ------------------
    Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been bored..I like this too...i think? but Spankee <font color=red>HATES</font> it...so it's very temporary...but yep..I'm sticking with moving...and btw buzzy..i absolutely LOVE your new background...your board always looks the best!

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

    Quitcherbitchen!

    [This message has been edited by 2CUTE (edited November 11, 2001).]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lovebuzz!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2000
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, since I am allowed my own opinion, may I just say, Heinrich, sir, that 2CUTE has far better taste than you.

    Seriously biggrin

    2CUTE - Bucket_O_Beef made that background for me. And thanks ! I like it lots too.

    ps: It rules that you've been posting at my forum, even if it is malfunctioning.

    ------------------
    Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I love blue...lots and lots of it, every shade! And *dreamy look* Spankee made the background himself..so ...I'm gonna stick with this...at least until I'm PMS'in again...and tear everything apart biggrin

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

    Quitcherbitchen!

    [This message has been edited by 2CUTE (edited November 12, 2001).]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member lovebuzz!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2000
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wellllll, you can carry on your little love fest worshipping here, I just wanted to say that the other stuff looked way better.

    *butts back out*

    ------------------
    Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •